- What is another name for line?
- What is the meaning of line?
- What is the meaning of conviction?
- What does it mean to be in line with something?
- Is in line with synonym?
- What Does not in line mean?
- Which is in accordance with?
- How do you use in line in a sentence?
- Do you say in accordance with or to?
- What are the examples of lines?
- What does it mean to keep someone in line?
- What’s another word for accordance?
What is another name for line?
What is another word for line?columnfilerowarraychainconvoyfleetlineupprocessionseries67 more rows.
What is the meaning of line?
noun. a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page. Mathematics. a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point.
What is the meaning of conviction?
noun. a fixed or firm belief: No clever argument, no persuasive fact or theory could make a dent in his conviction in the rightness of his position. the act of convicting someone, as in a court of law; a declaration that a person is guilty of an offense. the state of being convicted.
What does it mean to be in line with something?
in line with (someone or something) In agreement or accordance with someone or something; consistent with someone or something.
Is in line with synonym?
What is another word for in line with?followinghonoringUSin compliance within conformity withpursuant toconforming toin congruence within fulfilment ofin assent within consonance with29 more rows
What Does not in line mean?
Not in agreement or accordance with generally accepted or established limits. That price seems way out of line with other repairmen I’ve dealt with. 2. Contrary to or in violation of acceptable rules, conventions, or standards; improper or inappropriate.
Which is in accordance with?
: in a way that agrees with or follows (something, such as a rule or request) In accordance with your request, I am sending a copy of my book.
How do you use in line in a sentence?
: in agreement with The new policy is in line with the plans that were discussed last year. My thinking is in line with yours. The red one is more in line with what I had in mind.
Do you say in accordance with or to?
The phrases according to and in accordance with refer to agreement or conformity with an authority, rules or procedures. In accordance to is non-standard English.
What are the examples of lines?
Types of LineHorizontal Lines.Vertical Lines.Parallel Lines.Perpendicular Lines.
What does it mean to keep someone in line?
1. keep in line – control (others or oneself) or influence skillfully, usually to one’s advantage; “She manipulates her boss”; “She is a very controlling mother and doesn’t let her children grow up”; “The teacher knew how to keep the class in line”; “she keeps in line” control, manipulate.
What’s another word for accordance?
In this page you can discover 24 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for accordance, like: harmony, conformity, agreement, chime, conformation, congruence, congruity, correspondence, harmonization, keeping and bestowal.